1. How do you know if you are on the qualified rank order list?
Each FY 2011 applicant received feedback indicating if their application was recommended for funding and the reviewers’ score. Those applicants who were recommended for funding are on the rank order list, in the order of their scores.
2. Will the FY 2011 applications be re-reviewed or will the scores from last year stand?
No, the applications will not be re-reviewed; they will retain their original scores.
3. If we did not apply for Nursing Workforce Diversity Program grant in FY 2011, can we submit an application for FY 2012?
No. We will not offer a funding opportunity for the Nursing Workforce Diversity Program in FY 2012.
4. Will current grantees be affected in any way by the decision not to compete the Nursing Workforce Diversity Program in FY 2012?
The grants being held by current grantees will not be affected in any way. For those completing their grants during FY 2012, there will not be an opportunity to submit a competing continuation application in FY 2012.
5. Will the reporting requirements change?
At this time it is our intention to offer a funding opportunity for the Nursing Workforce Diversity Program for FY2013.